Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Potatoes, Onions, and Asparagus

I'm excited to start planting my spring garden! Yesterday when I stopped at Tractor Supply for feed, they had seed potatoes, onion sets, and asparagus. It's already time to plant the asparagus so hopefully it will be nice weather this weekend and I'll get it into the garden.


Today I went to the temple with my friend, Leila. I took some family names and we were able to finish up their initiatories and endowments. What a great feeling! And I remembered to take my temple recommend this time :)

Just now as I was working on this post, I heard Sabre whining outside. I opened the door to let her in, but she wasn't there. I called her and heard her whining from the barn. Apparently she snuck into the barn while I was feeding the animals and got locked in when I left! She's happy to be back inside where it's warm and dry, especially since it's cold and rainy outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment