Thursday, February 19, 2015
I Do Not Like Them, Sam I Am
Cooking day once again and today on the menu was pan-fried fish. I don't like fish. At all. Nope. Nada. But since it was an assignment and I had to make it, I decided I would at least try it. I had planned on making "Tilapia with Pink Peppercorn Beurre Blanc." I figured that anything is better with a butter sauce :) But as Vanessa and I were watching the cooking videos today, my stomach was bothering me from eating too much junk lately and I knew that a butter sauce would only make it worse. So I chose a different fish recipe to try instead - "Almond Sole," except I used tilapia since that was what I had purchased for the other recipe. It was good! I actually enjoyed eating it! It didn't have that fishy taste to it at all and the almond and parsley garnish on it was delicious. I also made some Coconut Infused Jasmine Rice and it was the perfect complement to the fish. So, I guess I do like some fish after all :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hmmmm... I would have substituted chicken ;)
ReplyDelete