Sunday, May 3, 2015

Making Cookies

Catrina called me this morning and asked if we could sit with her during Stake Conference and help her with her kids since Jeff was out of town. Of course we did and she even saved us comfy seats in the chapel :) Definitely worth it! And her kids were very well behaved as well :)

So after church we had them come over for lunch and then I made cookies with the kids. They really enjoyed it. Catrina feeds them very healthy food so they don't get to make cookies often. Yep, I'm "that" kind of a friend, corrupting her kids :)

We made Grandma Peterson's molasses cookies. The oldest two kids helped me mix the dough and roll the balls of dough in sugar.


The youngest wanted to help too, so he flattened the balls of dough with a glass. He took his job very seriously and concentrated with all his might.


Then he was very excited to watch them cook in the oven!


And of course while they were cooking I had to share with them the fun of eating the raw dough :) Yum!



No comments:

Post a Comment