Saturday, May 2, 2015

Clean Barn

The Young Women in our ward are earning money to pay for their YW Camp this summer. Instead of doing a fundraiser, they asked members of our ward to sponsor a girl and have them do something for them in return for paying for their camp. I asked my friend Vanessa's daughter if she was willing to help me clean the barn and I'd sponsor her. She willingly said yes although I don't think she knew what she was in for! I had her muck out the goats stall, help me clean all of the animals feed and water buckets, clean off the shelves, pick up the trash in the yard, and clean up my garden area. She worked hard and now my barn is all happy and clean :) Too bad the stalls don't stay clean very long!


No comments:

Post a Comment