Monday, January 25, 2021

Steps

I have been trying to increase my exercise and have been walking daily from the house back to the shooting range a few times. My goal this month has been 6000 steps a day and I'm starting to hit that goal consistently. So today I increased my walking time by 5 minutes and thought I would also increase my goal to 7500 steps a day. 

After my walk today I went to get the safety inspection done on the car but they told me it didn't pass because I needed new tires. So, off to get new tires, uggh. They had a 2 hour wait so I went grocery shopping while I waited. A few more steps than a regular day spent at home, but not an unusual number. As I was working on the computer tonight, I glanced down at my watch and was amazed! Over 10,000 steps! I don't think I've had that many steps in many years!!

f/5.6, 1/15 sec, 105 mm

No comments:

Post a Comment